Data privacy Statement
The following text has been translated by machine!
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
Mozart Gesellschaft Dortmund e.V., Hohe Str. 28, 44139 Dortmund.
You can reach our data protection officer under the following contact data:
Mr. Dr. Nils Helmke
Telefone: 0234 282 533-0
Postal address: AGAD Service GmbH, Waldring 43-47, D-44789 Bochum, Germany.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the information provided by you (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The disclosure of further information is voluntary and facilitates us only to contact you to answer your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Mozart Gesellschaft Dortmund e.V.
Hohe Straße 28
Telefon +49 231 427 43 35
Telefax +49 231 427 43 85
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
[Optional: You can voluntarily create a customer account that allows us to save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.]
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years], we are restricting processing, ie. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The indication of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally.] After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to info(at)mozart-gesellschaft-dortmund.de or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
Our website does not use any analysis tools.